Hi All,

HTC virgin here. Just got the M9 and loving it. I upgraded from an S3 and what a difference. Question though, what video app do you use to watch downloaded movies (say from iTunes, or digital copies)? I tried VLC and MX but they both have the same issue when trying to play movies. I get audio with no problem, but I get a video still that doesn't move. I can scroll and the still pic updates, but still doesn't change. Thoughts?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!
    04-21-2015 08:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How are you getting iTunes videos and digital copies of movies on your phone? Purchased iTunes videos have DRM, so I didn't think they could be played on any non-iOS device. And the digital copies usually require an UltraViolet-compatible app like Flixster.
    04-22-2015 01:37 AM
    Wow brain fart on the iTunes one. I knew that one and forgot I actually had to convert most of them to remove the DRM. I will give that another try. I also have others I downloaded direct from say Universal (not flixster) and I'm guessing they also have DRM. Thanx for the help, I will give it another shot.
    04-22-2015 05:56 AM