Had to uninstall mobile PayPal app. Was using 47% of battery usage. Strange, because it seems to play nice on my other phones. Also, in the last few days all of a sudden it seems apps I attempt to download from the Play Store take about a minute before the download even starts. It will say "downloading", but the download doesn't actually start for about a minute and this used to be instantaneous. I know that if there are multiple apps waiting to download, it has to be one at a time and I'm not referring to that. I tried turning off WiFi and just using data, but makes no difference. Funny thing too is it now also does it on my other phones (S6, G3) , all starting in the last few days. I'm on AT&T so maybe it's their issue. I did notice an update for Google Play Services a few days ago. I've done all the usual stuff like clearing data/cache uninstalling updates on the Play Store, etc. Hopefully it's just a glitch that will pass, but was wondering if anyone else was having a problem recently?
    04-22-2015 07:48 AM
    I know that my Nexus 5 just got the latest Google Play Services yesterday, but I haven't noticed any subsequent problems with app installations via the Play Store. Did you try wiping the system cache partition? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-20857

I would also send feedback to PayPal about the drain--they should know about these things: mobile-apps@paypal.com
    04-22-2015 10:49 PM
    Thanks for the info. Play Store is working better now so maybe just a glitch that cleared up. I did email PayPal about the battery drain.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-23-2015 07:58 AM