Hilarious

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Thankfully we aren't people who rely on marketing to assure us we made the right decision with our phone

Last edited:

Bodzm

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I saw this ad a few days ago. It's one of the worst ads ever. I can see what they were trying to do but the execution was lacklustre and long. It's incredibly long in fact and doesn't market HTC very well. What is the point?

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
LOL, that was hilarious! I especially like all the little statements that pop up across the bottom of the screen making fun of the kind of stuff you see on those pharmaceutical drug commercials. Even the length of HTC's ad was a spoof on those type of ads. On another point I think the CNET article itself and many of its comments are being way too politically correct. Relax, roll with it. Why so serious? :D

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
LOL, that was hilarious! I especially like all the little statements that pop up across the bottom of the screen making fun of the kind of stuff you see on those pharmaceutical drug commercials. Even the length of HTC's ad was a spoof on those type of ads. On another point I think the CNET article itself and many of its comments are being way too politically correct. Relax, roll with it. Why so serious? :D

Precisely..it's more of a spoof on all of the drug commercials..along with a nice little dig on Apple and Samsung.

I'm sure the P.C. cry babies will have a fit,but oh well.....

Posted via the Android Central App

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I thought it was funny, but it wouldn't persuade me to buy a HTC device, and this is coming from a happy M9 owner.

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Being the commercial critic that i'm turning into in my older years...

They had something here, but just sort of botched it. Biphonal disorder, SAD, IOS... a few terms were clever and the production was ok, it just went a little too long and missed an opportunity to be good.
I give it HTC One thumb down. (see what I did there?)

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Have the m9! Awesome so far still the heat wasn't as bad as frying my m8 but they replaced it with my m9. Lil hot at times but love it! Bam!! Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer