Hello everyone, got my M9 a couple weeks ago and overall, I'm enjoying it. I upgraded from the HTC DNA, which has a gorgeous screen, so one thing that's really bothering me a lot on my M9 is how cool the screen is next to my DNA. This really only bothers me when I'm in the Gallery looking at photos I've taken. I transferred some of the pics I took with my DNA onto my M9, and if I'm viewing the same pic side by side on both phones, the same pic on the M9 looks so drastically under saturated, even with the screen brightness at 75%!

Is anyone aware of an app or something that can warm up the M9 screen accurately? I've tried a couple apps that allow for adjusting RGB and white balance, but that just adds a more inaccurate tint. Either that, or I haven't found the right settings on them.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-04-2015 11:45 AM
    Hello everyone, got my M9 a couple weeks ago and overall, I'm enjoying it. I upgraded from the HTC DNA, which has a gorgeous screen, so one thing that's really bothering me a lot on my M9 is how cool the screen is next to my DNA. This really only bothers me when I'm in the Gallery looking at photos I've taken. I transferred some of the pics I took with my DNA onto my M9, and if I'm viewing the same pic side by side on both phones, the same pic on the M9 looks so drastically under saturated, even with the screen brightness at 75%!

Is anyone aware of an app or something that can warm up the M9 screen accurately? I've tried a couple apps that allow for adjusting RGB and white balance, but that just adds a more inaccurate tint. Either that, or I haven't found the right settings on them.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Not as far as I know. I've looked into screen calibration apps, but not downloaded any. I don't see how they could really help in a meaningful way to be honest.
    05-05-2015 11:09 AM
    I use Twilight, to dim the screen and it has a red tint feature for night time reading. It's not a calibration tool, but it may help make the screen warmer.

dreaming of electric sheep
    05-05-2015 08:27 PM