Recently purchased an HTC M9+

maverick786us

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased and HTC M9+ for my dad. Can someone provide me some tips and tricks? This is the first HTC smartphone, that I have ever purchased. Till now the camera and some of its features, I like.

Smply_Rckless

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
M9+ is a newly launched device. In YouTube or Google, all I can find is simply un-boxing and nothing else.

I may be mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they're both the same phones with a few minor changes. So anything M9 u find should work with your device.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

maverick786us

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I may be mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they're both the same phones with a few minor changes. So anything M9 u find should work with your device.

What is the purpose of that micro-camera (2MP) that is placed right above the main rear camera, (don't be confused with the front facing ultrapixel camera)? But If I am not wrong, this micro-camera is not available in class M9.

Smply_Rckless

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
What is the purpose of that micro-camera (2MP) that is placed right above the main rear camera, (don't be confused with the front facing ultrapixel camera)? But If I am not wrong, this micro-camera is not available in class M9.

It's a duo camera, I believe it's used for focusing & something called HTC eye. There's not a lot of information on this phone. I used to own the HTC one M8.

Smply_Rckless

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
This what I found..

HTC Duo Cameras

The HTC One M9+ comes with a 20-megapixel Duo Camera to provide a level of detail that even the most avid phoneographers will appreciate. And the HTC UltraPixel front-facing camera features dynamic auto-exposure to deliver sharper, more balanced shots no matter the lighting

maverick786us

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks dude.
HTC One M9 & M9+ have stereo speakers. Can you tell me a way to distribute sound evenly in both the speakers? I have seen that the loudness is more on top speaker compared to the bottom. I am not sure, but could it be because of the fingerprint scanner?

Smply_Rckless

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks dude.
HTC One M9 & M9+ have stereo speakers. Can you tell me a way to distribute sound evenly in both the speakers? I have seen that the loudness is more on top speaker compared to the bottom. I am not sure, but could it be because of the fingerprint scanner?

No problem, I don't believe it's possible to adjust them unless you're rooted. There might be an app in the playstore to allow u to do this. If you're listening to music, there's a music player called power amp that actually does it.

maverick786us

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
No problem, I don't believe it's possible to adjust them unless you're rooted. There might be an app in the playstore to allow u to do this. If you're listening to music, there's a music player called power amp that actually does it.

OK. But don't you think this is an issue / bug, that HTC should address. You have 2 similar symmetrical speakers (in case of M9+ there is a difference of finger print) and the sound is not evenly distributed in both?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
OK. But don't you think this is an issue / bug, that HTC should address. You have 2 similar symmetrical speakers (in case of M9+ there is a difference of finger print) and the sound is not evenly distributed in both?

Is there a way you can test another M9+ to see if it's an isolated to your device?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995