Is anyone using the Screen adjuster app to control the color tint of the M9's screen?
    I don't want to root my device but would like to adjust its display calibration while we are waiting for HTC's forthcoming update that will bring a native option to calibrate the display. The only app I found that can really make a difference seems to be Screen Adjuster.
    If you are using it, what settings did you apply? I personally find that the display should be a little more red, so I adjusted the red gain by +10
    It would be great if you could share your configuration or maybe suggestions for other apps.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-31-2015 12:14 AM
    Is anyone using the Screen adjuster app to control the color tint of the M9's screen?
    I don't want to root my device but would like to adjust its display calibration while we are waiting for HTC's forthcoming update that will bring a native option to calibrate the display. The only app I found that can really make a difference seems to be Screen Adjuster.
    If you are using it, what settings did you apply? I personally find that the display should be a little more red, so I adjusted the red gain by +10
    It would be great if you could share your configuration or maybe suggestions for other apps.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I haven't tried any of the calibrations apps yet. After I read that HTC was implementing their own solution I decided to wait for an official tool. The display doesn't bother me bad enough that I can't wait.
    05-31-2015 09:42 AM