post some of the best reasons to get this phone over any other.
    06-21-2015 09:29 PM
    Speed. It's very fast and responsive. Speakers. Decent camera. OS is awesome. Tap to wake. SD card slot. Themes. Build quality. Battery life. And did I mention it is fast.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
    06-21-2015 10:04 PM
    post some of the best reasons to get this phone over any other.
    I would do a lot of reading before you jump on the m9.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-22-2015 06:37 PM
    I would do a lot of reading before you jump on the m9.

i have but i still can´t decide between this phone or the g4
    06-22-2015 06:47 PM
    I understand your dilemma. If you could mush the two phones together, you'd have a near-perfect beast.

Sense + Boomsound + awesome 5.5" display + maybe decent camera with OIS is exactly what I was hoping for this year and didn't get. That's why I jumped ship to the Nexus 6.

And, face it, if areyes163's list wasn't enough to convince you, you're gonna have to head to a carrier's store and visit with both in person til they call security on you.
    anon(1733) likes this.
    06-23-2015 12:03 PM
    It's the best Android phone available for me personally. I don't like phones over 5 inches. They're too wide to type on comfortably. It feels so good to hold. It's very comfortable to use, and my thumb doesn't get tired using for long periods.
    It's the smoothest running Android phone I've seen (along with the M8).
    Even if the external speakers aren't your cup of tea, the sound coming through headphones is also better than other phones.
    The display may not be QHD, but it looks good, and readable outdoors.
    If you mostly shoot day photos (even indoors) the pics are pretty good. If you do alot of video or night shooting beware for an uphill battle.
    Those are a few of the reasons the One series are the only Android phones I'll use right now. No idea if those are important reasons for you though.
    06-23-2015 12:17 PM
    The biggest reason for me is the way the M9 feels in my hand. I am in love with this phone
    Its design is one of the best, build quality is top and the speakers are amazing. I also love Blinkfeed and the Sense UI, together with the new theming capability.
    I stopped using my iPhone 6 and have fully switched over to the M9 and Android.

06-23-2015 02:49 PM
    Same here. I have both. Most likely gonna put the M9 on Swappa. Camera isn't cutting it for me nor is the battery life. Other than those two things it would've done it for me.

06-23-2015 07:08 PM
    Same here. I have both. Most likely gonna put the M9 on Swappa. Camera isn't cutting it for me nor is the battery life. Other than those two things it would've done it for me.

But isn't the battery life better than the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge?
    06-24-2015 07:48 AM
    But isn't the battery life better than the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge?
    Haven't personally used an S6 myself but I don't have faith in Samsung to optimize the software to match the levels of Sense and LG UX

06-24-2015 03:40 PM
    The paramount reason for me to buy, or even consider any phone, is headphone out quality. In my limited experience HTC seems best. I had the opprotunity to play with an iPhone 6 and it took me maybe five seconds to determine it was not up to par in this respect. I haven't messed with Asus Z2 or Samsung 6, but I have read or heard they were very good.
    06-25-2015 09:34 AM