Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Is this right?
7% in 39 minutes me personally think thats to much

Posted via the Android Central App

Your screen has been on for all but 50 seconds of your 39m 48s, so 7% isn't bad. It also depends what you've been doing with the screen on? Obviously 7% in 39m is great if you're playing Asphalt 8, but not so good if you've just been checking the weather...

zohaibk555

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I have no personal experience with HTC One M9, however, i used HTC One X. The battery quality of HTC One M9 must be far better than old technology of HTC One X. Its my personal experience that HTC One X took around 25 to 30 minutes for its last 7% battery level. No wonder for me if your HTC One M9 remains ON for 39 minutes at 7% battery level.

cat cheerful

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I read the article "bye bye M9 " and I think about your article.
"Excessive heat - Not saying the m8 doesn't get warm but my experience with the m9 was poor. The m9 would constantly top 102 degrees especially when using the camera.
Poor lowlight camera - This has been said many times, but i'll say this again. The lowlight performance of the camera is HORRIBLE!! ( Even after recommended adjustments from XDA)
Poor Battery - The battery drain is significant. GSM Battery continued to give an average of 3.5 hours of screen on which is not up to standards.
Battery while taking pictures - I would literally drop 3 percent in battery life with just 8 pictures taken in a row and even more drain when in low light. Seems like the processor goes into overdrive when the camera is launched thus causing rapid battery drain."

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I average just over 5hrs SOT and my phone only gets warm at times, never hot. Pics are ok for me. Close to my wifes Note 4. I assume once I get the upcoming update it will be on par. If you are getting really poor performance from your device, I would be leery of a hardware issue.

ph178

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi , HTC phone is a fast and fun , alot power, boy it uses alot of juice, bad camera and runs hot, I use my phone alot at work , I was always charging it , so I switch to droid turbo , not as powerful, but does the same task, and battery and camera are great.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi , HTC phone is a fast and fun , alot power, boy it uses alot of juice, bad camera and runs hot, I use my phone alot at work , I was always charging it , so I switch to droid turbo , not as powerful, but does the same task, and battery and camera are great.

Let me guess. When you say you are using the phone a lot at work you don't mean making calls but playing games?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc