On my BlackBerry 10 phone, theres a button that turns off all connection to the simcard without disabling wifi.

It simply lets me turn off my mobile network, pretty much as if I pulled my simcard out.

My hc only shows the option to go into airplane mode and turn off mobile data.

How do I turn off the phone services all together without removing the sim or disabling wifi.
    06-29-2015 10:57 AM
    This usually requires you to turn on Airplane Mode, after which you can always turn wi-fi back on. I don't believe there's a toggle that turns off the entire mobile network (i.e., voice signal and mobile data) and only the mobile network.
    06-29-2015 12:16 PM
    This usually requires you to turn on Airplane Mode, after which you can always turn wi-fi back on. I don't believe there's a toggle that turns off the entire mobile network (i.e., voice signal and mobile data) and only the mobile network.
    Darn, I thought there might be a more BlackBerry 1 step way, but oh well, guess I've gotten lazy.
    06-29-2015 12:20 PM
    Darn, I thought there might be a more BlackBerry 1 step way, but oh well, guess I've gotten lazy.
    If you do it through the quick settings panel, you can do both, turn on airplane mode and wifi, from the same location. Tap tap.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-29-2015 02:20 PM