Fun games for M9

BruteS7

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Can you recommend me some new games for M9? I'm willing to buy if there are some great games. Thanks in advance :)
Also can M9 handle all the demandig games with ease?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Can you recommend me some new games for M9? I'm willing to buy if there are some great games. Thanks in advance :)

I dont play games but i would think it can handle anything you can throw at it with the octacore and a good GPU.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I've had no trouble with games I've played, but need a little more info on what kinds of games you like to play. Quick little time suckers, immersive rpg's, racing, fps. What are you into?

JasonGallagher

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm obsessed with 8 ball pool, of all the games I've played it's had the longest runtime for me. That said it's better played on a tablet, but still enjoyable on my m9. Also like crossy road to kill some time.

My suggestion is to hit up google play store and check the top rated games, see which ones might interest you and give er a go. The m9 has good specs to play anything so once you find something enjoyable you shouldn't have any issues.

Posted via the Android Central App

RobertH1

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I recently bought Broken Sword the directors cut. It runs nicely and is a game that has top reviews.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance