My opinion of the htc one m9

diego866

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Well after reading the pros and cons I decided on my m9, it seems a very good terminal, a premium full construction with high quality materials, a sound for headphones and speakers exquisite high, good screen with good brightness and sufficient resolution 1080p ... let the subject processor, where many people complain I have no complaints, snapdragon 810 with 64-bit architecture to 1.5 gigahertz, the m9 fly, faster than the opening s6 applications, yes, I checked my The ram DDR4 memory, only attributable is that you could go to 2.0 gigahertz but apparently they get too hot, no idea because my now I heated unless the s6, now that's a furnace, at least 3 units I had ....
After the camera of 20 megapixel sensor toshiba, not the level of the top end but with updates it has greatly improved, the video could also be better but defends ...
I'm reading forums Hispanic m9 is the problem of mounting the snapdragon processor 810, which is an oven, honestly, I do not give me that feeling, with updates mejoray much ...
In terms battery I see at the same time the s6, nothing to blame, it is not like a note 4, but performs well.
I think this is a lot of [language removed by mod] hechando this model ... and is improving much, anyway if HTC would have chosen a Sony camera sensor the thing had changed much .... that deliver it for granted

Forgive my English, but I'm from Madrid and the translator you sometimes plays tricks

I would say that in the 3 high end there are 3 niches.
seeketh
SOUND / HTC ONE M9
CAMERA / LG G4
SIMILAR BUT VERY GOOD FAIR DISPLAY IN WAYS IPHONE 6 / S6 SAMSUNG
greetings

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2