Why isn't my Media (Photos, Music) and Messaging not found on my HTC One M9?

A

AC Question

Media (Photos, Music) and Messaging not found on HTC One M9

Bought my HTC one M9 today and after setting everything up I've realised that I can't find my gallery album or music and even Messaging anywhere .. I've tried scanning, searching everything .. bit odd isn't it? How can I check if there is a warranty on the phone?
Thanks!

wildclip

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Media (Photos, Music) and Messaging not found on HTC One M9

What phone are you coming from and what are you using to transfer?

Posted via the Android Central App

Sonya Kurek

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey!

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for?
Phone is HTC One M9.
My problem is, there is no such thing as Messaging "icon" or Photo Gallery or music gallery on this phone.. like it's missing or deleted or gone.
I've tried texting my phone from someone elses phone and I don't even receive the messages. Same with the camera, once I take a picture it's just gone because there is no photo gallery. I've tried resetting the phone twice, I was in a local shop in my town where they fix phones and they have no idea what's wrong with it. I'll attack some pics of the phone where you can see that the icons are clearly missing and even if I search the phone they are not to be found. Thanks!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    773.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    842.8 KB · Views: 22
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    774.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 28

aallison1882

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey!

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for?
Phone is HTC One M9.
My problem is, there is no such thing as Messaging "icon" or Photo Gallery or music gallery on this phone.. like it's missing or deleted or gone.
I've tried texting my phone from someone elses phone and I don't even receive the messages. Same with the camera, once I take a picture it's just gone because there is no photo gallery. I've tried resetting the phone twice, I was in a local shop in my town where they fix phones and they have no idea what's wrong with it. I'll attack some pics of the phone where you can see that the icons are clearly missing and even if I search the phone they are not to be found. Thanks!

Do you have any hidden apps in the "Hide/unhide apps" option?

Attachments

• 1437047602147.jpg
    1437047602147.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 16

Sonya Kurek

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey!

Yeah I've checked that, all hidden apps, when into the settings and nothing!
I've rang HTC support and was told that the phone has been rooted, I've unrooted it myself using the superSU, restarted it again but nothing changed ..
I'm currently restoring the phone ONCE again .. it's a completely nightmare, nobody is able to help me with this :<

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey!

Yeah I've checked that, all hidden apps, when into the settings and nothing!
I've rang HTC support and was told that the phone has been rooted, I've unrooted it myself using the superSU, restarted it again but nothing changed ..
I'm currently restoring the phone ONCE again .. it's a completely nightmare, nobody is able to help me with this :<

Did you buy it used? There are a ton of other apps missing as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800