HTC One M9 is the best phone, why agrees?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: this is the best phone

this htc phone is the best phone ever .......because the operating system of this phone is very cool so i like this phone
Welcome to the forums!

Is there anything else you like about the M9 over other device? Front facing speakers? Hardware design? Etc.?

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

Sense 7 rarely receives a shout-out.
I may be the last person to think of themes as more than a gimic. I have to say, personalized themes have been "the best", creating a design coordinated to my background image selections.

I also love the ability to control font and icon set... My phone is MY PHONE.

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site

For one thing, I LOVE the front facing speakers. Placing the phone say 10 inches in front of me I experience optimal stereo and separation of sound. Low, mid range and high frequencies all sound great using BoomSound with Dolby Audio, theatre mode even for music. But of course high and mid range more than low. This could not be done without the dual separate front facing speakers. Well done!

The sound quality of the HTC One M9 is unparalleled in the smart phone industry in my opinion.

Slick051079

Banned
Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: HTC One M9 is the best phone

I don't own an M9, but I do love the themes. Depending on what colors I'm wearing, I like to make the theme of my phone match. That includes my Moto 360 watch face as well.

thebabilonias

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

The HTC One M9 is such a great phone. Do I think they dropped the ball on some features? Yes but that being said its still an amazing device. I've had mine since May and I love it. The only gripe I have with it is the thermal heating when using apps or games. Verizon should have jumped on that immediately and sent an update to correct that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Qaid_Ali

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site

I like my M9, been using a HTC device since the HTC EVO. Would've been GREAT if the M9+ was available in the states and not just overseas ...

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Have to agree, smooth s d trouble let free and smart lock actually works on sense, didn't work on TouchWiz.

This is probably the smoothest android phone I've ever owned, I'm riding with htc till the wheels fall off.

I don't care, I will get the next htc phone. Nothing else can compete for me.

daamu

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

I have to agree I wish we could have gotten the M9+ , that's the one that I wanted but I'm happy with the M9. I finally gave up my Evo Lte and I can say that I'm happy. Cant wait to see what the M10 will be like, and this is my 3rd Htc, from the Evo ,Evo Lte to the M9

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

It gets pretty hot, GSam is reading 114f right now. It says no updates are available. Smh

Dachillefx

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

For one thing, I LOVE the front facing speakers. Placing the phone say 10 inches in front of me I experience optimal stereo and separation of sound. Low, mid range and high frequencies all sound great using BoomSound with Dolby Audio, theatre mode even for music. But of course high and mid range more than low. This could not be done without the dual separate front facing speakers. Well done!

The sound quality of the HTC One M9 is unparalleled in the smart phone industry in my opinion.

I agree and disagree...Respectfully...The M8 is louder and a bit more powerful. I need this device to be louder but it's surround is pleasantly surprising. From the launch I've had the awful thunderbolt,then the DNA,the M7 and the M8 now the M9. HTC Keep putting out the hits

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

Hands down. Nothing compares when it comes down to the OVERALL experience!!! Not even a nexus tablet does it for me anymore. I NEED A SENSE TABLET😱😱😱 Seriously. I can't even use launchers anymore. Sense and its every aspect have me completely engulfed in its system. The only third party app I use is poweramp for music.

Dachillefx

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Hands down. Nothing compares when it comes down to the OVERALL experience!!! Not even a nexus tablet does it for me anymore. I NEED A SENSE TABLET😱😱😱 Seriously. I can't even use launchers anymore. Sense and its every aspect have me completely engulfed in its system. The only third party app I use is poweramp for music.

A little off topic but poweramp is good but Neutron Music Player is light-years ahead. BTW Sense keeps me interested.

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site

"I agree and disagree...Respectfully...The M8 is louder and a bit more powerful. ...."

Thanks for the info. I hadn't tried the M8. I actually went from HTC about four years back to Galaxy S2, to Galaxy S6 Edge for a month and then to the HTC M9. So indeed not speaking from any breadth of experience.

Marie Abarzua

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

I agree... Htc, just like any phone has its disadvantages, but overall the M9 was one of my favorites including my Note 5 I'm using now. I'm waiting for the next HTC version to come out & I will be upgrading. My themes were my favorite because I can make my own. My overall experience has been great, no lag very, smooth and responsive.

mph14205

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

I got the M9 the day it was released (T-Mobile US), haven't used a HTC since the HD2. I have really enjoyed this phone so far. I have had no significant lag, Sense UI is great. The only thing I would of liked to see was a bigger battery.

Daliso8o8

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site

I got the M9 the day it was released (T-Mobile US), haven't used a HTC since the HD2. I have really enjoyed this phone so far. I have had no significant lag, Sense UI is great. The only thing I would of liked to see was a bigger battery.
If your battery doesn't last more than a day then see what apps are killing your battery... Google play services have been a culprit in the past.... And also the update to android 5.1.1 would help a lot if it won't be skipped n straight to 6.0. There was a huge difference on my One plus One from 5.1 to 5.1.1 and hope it will be the same for my HTC One M9

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Just got a my M9 off eBay and am very impressed. This phone doesn't get the respect it deserves. Loving the picture quality, in hand feel, speakers, and speed. I'm coming from an M8 so nothing is mind blowing but everything is just a little better.

It's really too bad the tech community is writing this phone off because it deserves praise for sure.

Also I like the more neutral screen color. I found the m8's screen to be too warm and almost yellow in tint. The m9 seems more natural to be.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

A little off topic but poweramp is good but Neutron Music Player is light-years ahead. BTW Sense keeps me interested.

I'm going to check it out but on the surface, it looks like a pretty blatant ripoff of PowerAmp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy