M9 notification light?

bking1901

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I just purchased the M9 off ebay for $300 since it seemed like quite the steal, but my one question is about the LED notification light. I've read that you can't change colors or anything, but can you change how fast it flashes?

I've had the htc one s for 3.5 years now and the LED light on this phone sucks. It only flashes green once every 8 seconds making it essentially pointless. Is this the same for the M9?

Or does it flash faster, like once every 2 or 3 seconds?

E ID

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem. I am stunned that such a high end phone is missing such a critical basis feature. I am hoping someone has a solution. I also am very disappointed about the speaker volume. I bought this thinking it would be great for those last minute conference calls where you don't have a speaker phone handy......maybe HTC is watching some of these forums but from digging around it appears HTC really couldn't care less about those of us who are buying these phones.

Does ANYONE have any ideas how to address this???? It would be REALLY great if HTC replied as we all know they have resources monitoring these forums.....

DJ Grand Theft Audio

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Tested the m9 speakers in a store vs my m8. Even though the m9 had nice sound quality. My m8 was much louder. The store was quite busy and noisy and my m8 cut through the noise putting the m9 to shame. In a quiet environment loudness might not matter as the m9 is quite loud and the sound quality is brilliant. But the m8 still shines over the m9.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Tested the m9 speakers in a store vs my m8. Even though the m9 had nice sound quality. My m8 was much louder. The store was quite busy and noisy and my m8 cut through the noise putting the m9 to shame. In a quiet environment loudness might not matter as the m9 is quite loud and the sound quality is brilliant. But the m8 still shines over the m9.

You sure about this? I have an m8 and m9 and the m9 is much louder. I can actually sort of hear it in the shower even.

Posted via the underrated M9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair