So here is my story I have had the M8 for over a year everything is perfect about it except I have never liked the camera, my main issue is overexposed lights like when im at an event with overhead lights that ruins the whole picture.

I tried to upgrade recently to both new Nexus devices the 6P was blasting fast and great camera but I couldnt get use to the size. The 5X is still a solid device but I dont like the single speaker and I have sensitive eyes and the fonts are smaller on that phone for whatever reason I changed this in the system and some fonts got bigger while other apps I use didnt change so it became too much of a headache (literally).

Now im looking for a phone just to get me through the next 6 months or so till something newer or better comes out my current issues with the M8 besides the camera is that it has slowed down a good bit on me.

So my question here is the M9 a good upgrade performance wise and I know the camera still has some issues but does it still badly overexpose light?
    11-17-2015 09:05 PM
    I was disappointed with the screen quality on my M9. It seems bland compared to my M8. Otherwise its a great phone.
    11-18-2015 02:31 PM
    M9 is a great phone. The only issue is the camera - not so good comparing other flagships. Everything else is perfect - at least for me.

Regards.
    11-19-2015 03:00 AM
    I was going to ask the same thing. I was going to get the A9, but the battery killed it for me with all the other specs being great. Or should I wait (and pray) for the M10?
    11-24-2015 06:59 AM