HTC One m9 loud speaker too quiet!!

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
As the title says,is their anyway to make the speaker louder without blowing (ruining) the speaker or distorting the sound, I am not rooted. The voices are clear but it's not as loud as my m7.

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I am experiencing the same thing. In comparison my M7 had louder sound. I have to crank up the speakers just to hear a phone call. Doesn't seem to matter whether the speaker sound is in theater or music mode.

ranger85

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
I have had the same problem, and downloaded an app called SpeakerBoost from the Google playstore. The icon is a white volume button with red and blue on the right hand side. It comes with a warning about boosting the volume too high. This app works really well. I only boost my volume to 12 or 13 percent as anymore might harm the speakers.

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I have had the same problem, and downloaded an app called SpeakerBoost from the Google playstore. The icon is a white volume button with red and blue on the right hand side. It comes with a warning about boosting the volume too high. This app works really well. I only boost my volume to 12 or 13 percent as anymore might harm the speakers.
And you didn't damage your speakers?

ranger85

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
It works in concert with the speaker system as a whole. It boosts the volume on my speaker calls as well. It should work for you.