Marshmallow coming to One M9 for Sprint this week

Tim98TA

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I went into Power and made sure all apps were optimized.
I go into Power and then to Battery Optimization. I click All Apps and it shows all apps optimized. Back out of that and go back into it and it is back where it started. It does not stay optimized. How can you get it to stay?

LTrane

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what happened but last few days of Lollipop 5.1.1 on Sprint, my battery was dying after 4 hours off the charger. Since updating to Marshmallow on Saturday, battery life is fantastic! DnD and Llama aren't in sync yet and I hate the wifi and battery signal icons but other than that, I'm loving Marshmallow!

Tim98TA

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I go into Power and then to Battery Optimization. I click All Apps and it shows all apps optimized. Back out of that and go back into it and it is back where it started. It does not stay optimized. How can you get it to stay?
Anybody know how to get it to stay?

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know how to get it to stay?
I'm thinking when it comes up "Not Optimized", its just showing apps that aren't. When you hit the button and the dialogue pops up and you can toggle to all apps, which shows which apps are optimized. This allows you to go into each app and decide if you want it optimized or not. It doesn't mean optimizing is off.....

Bildriver

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Doze does nothing for battery life if the device is plugged into a charger. Unplugged my M9 at 2:00 a/m. 100% charged. Got up at 7:00 a/m, never touched device till noon. It was still a at 98%. Doze in action.

Posted via the Android Central App

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk