Does anyone use their M9 with a smartwatch? I have a 2nd gen 360 that is missing random notifications since I got the M9, but it was getting everything 100% of the time with my lg g3. Anyone have any tips for this?
    02-08-2016 11:55 AM
    I'm not using it with an M9 but there have been a few updates to Android Wear lately that might be causing connection issues. I'd first try to clear Android Wear's cache in your phone and reset your watch (remember to do this fully charged and when you won't use your watch in about 30 minutes as the initial process takes quite a while).

Are there any specific apps you're missing notifications from? I've heard a few users have issues with Whatsapp lately...
    02-08-2016 12:42 PM
    Yeah, maybe an android wear update just coincided with getting the m9. I thought it was only random emails from hotmail. But then I missed a text or two as well using the stock app. It's weird because I'll miss a text or email, then get the next one. I really don't use the watch for much other than email and text notifications.
    02-08-2016 01:30 PM
    Might be connection issues. For me some apps seem to make notifications 'get stuck' (Facebook's Messenger seems to be one of them). I Force Stop Android Wear and then the notifications immediately come back.
    02-08-2016 02:09 PM
    Yeah I've been restarting the phone periodically. But I guess I'll just restart android wear now and again. Hopefully 6.0 will have some positive changes as I'm still on lollipop on both.
    Thanks for the help!
    02-09-2016 07:59 AM
    no problems here, been using with OG moto360 for 6 months or so. It depends on the watch , though...I went through 3 of them (!) when I sent mine back with the cracked back. The original had trouble re-connecting after going out of range. The others had various problems (posted here on AC, or see here) - connecting, staying connected, showing google play music etc. - until the 4th one, which was a keeper -- bt to get that to work I had to downrev Google play on the phone, as an update to Google play broke it for the old 360. So it may be your watch, not the phone. Moto seemed to have a really easy replacement policy, but the quality of their repair stock was spotty.
    02-12-2016 04:42 PM