Anyone recommend the HTC One M9?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade later this year and I'm looking for something to tie me over. Been looking at the m9 it looks quite good, fast etc but I'm worried about the bad reviews I keep reading. So would anyone recommend this?

I'm not bothered about the camera I'm more bothered about sound as I'm heavily into my music

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade later this year and I'm looking for something to tie me over. Been looking at the m9 it looks quite good, fast etc but I'm worried about the bad reviews I keep reading. So would anyone recommend this?

I'm not bothered about the camera I'm more bothered about sound as I'm heavily into my music
It's a really good phone after the updates. My question is: Why wouldn't you wait a couple of months for the M 10 to come out? It's likely to be a MONSTER. 12 ultra pixel camera with optic stabilization, Snapdragon 820 processor, better screen. Down side possibly is the lack of front facing speakers, however, theres probably a better quality DAC for listening with earphones, which is how I always listen...

dwainew

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anyone recommend the HTC One M9? - YES, WE DO

There is actually nothing wrong with the M9 and it is an all around pleasant experience.
Had mine since April, 2015. Bought 3 more in February, 2016 since they were half-price-sale item at a large electronic store.
In short a middle-aged husband and wife, as well as two young adults in their twenties absolutely love this phone.
We do phone, music, pictures, and gaming. Once you get the Android M update it gets even better.
I will get an M10 if it has front facing speakers. I will not get an M10 if it does not have front facing speakers.
There are folks who say they always use headphones - more power to them - I like to have the choice of watching a movie or music video clip without headphones. And if you use the GPS for driving.... well you get the picture.

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Good to hear. It was either this device or the s6. On paper the s6 seems better but I hate the ui and constantly had scrolling issues

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Sense is a great ui, especially after coming from LG like I did. If you like personalizing your phone even a little, you shouldn't waste your time with an iPhone; the theme app is awesome.

I agree with pretty much everything the other people on here have said. I would add that the camera can be a bit slow, and it suffers in the dark, like most phone cameras, but I've managed to get nice pictures in all settings. And after reading so much negative stuff regarding this camera, it did surprise me in regular lighting situations.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol