It wont share my internet connection!

cabage

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
So i might just be slow, but i have my htc one m9 connected to my homes wifi, and my friend with an iphone visited and asked if i could bluetooth my connection to her because my flatmate has been keeping our wifi password secret lol. Tried the hotspot, but im not using my mobile data im trying to use my home internet connection. The bluetooth connected sweet as, but everytime i clicked on share internet connection the tick would appear in the box for a split second then disappear. Does that mean the bluetooth internet connection only works when im using my mobile data? Or does it have something to do with connecting htc to iphone, orrrrrr is there something up with the iphone settings? Orrrrrr is it something to do with my home wifi settings? Very frustrating issue seen as i thought i knew everything about my m9 lol

jasonandrews25788

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi Cabage,usually the Bluetooth tethering only works if you have your internet connection coming from your cellular data and not from Wi-Fi. If you do have cellular data available, then you can share it using Bluetooth tethering. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781