HTC one M9 questions

oiamo123

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
So my dad gave me his HTC one M9, and I can't seem to figure out what is happening. So let's get started shall we?
1. So I have lot's of music on my itunes, so I went onto google, downloaded HTC Sync Manager, plugged in my phone, and was ready to sync some of my jams onto my phone, only to notice that my phone would be recognized for about a split second, and then it would disconnect. I have windows 8.1, and i've tried looking into the matter using this forum, but couldn't find anything that seemed to work. Also, the 'would you like to do with the device you connected' message pop up in the top right corner of my screen 3 times.
2. I noticed that I don't have an equalizer for my music :/. Alright maybe google has an answer and I found http://htc-one.wonderhowto.com/how-to/boost-your-htc-ones-audio-quality-with-snapdragon-audio-0155924/ I thought i'd give it a shot. So I went to download it and when I clicked on the link using my phone, it read at the bottom "No SD". I found this a little odd because when I went into storage in settings, I could clearly see that I have a SanDisk 128GB with on 528mb used, and then the factory Storage, which has a remainder of 22GB. So I tried taking out the SD and downloading the file thinking that maybe it would force it to download to the factory storage but that didn't seem to do it. Same thing happened with ES File Explorer, it could not find my SD.

Anyways thanks guys :D Hopefully a solution can be found :)

- Gavin

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried a different USB cable? These kinds of cables can fail unexpectedly. Also, inspect the phone's microUSB port carefully for any debris; use a can of compressed air to blow it out.

What music app are you using to play music? Open your Google Play Music app, go to its settings, and see if there's an EQ setting there. If not, then the phone's firmware probably doesn't have a user-accessible equalizer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781