Variant system version message on htc m9

razigul

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Dear all,

I cannot update my software to 3.35.401.32 from 3.35.401.12 and getting following VARIANT SYSTEM VERSION error message on my phone screen as under;

We have determined that your phone may be running a modified version of its system sofware. For your protection,we cannot update your phone. Please revert your phone to the official Htc system software to update your phone. If you didnt modify your system software or would like help reverting your system , please contact us via the support section at www.htc.com

Kindly help me on this issue as i recently bought this mobile through ebay and did not modify anything.

Thank you

Teo Sluga

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

same issue, device not rooted! HTC M9 unlocked.

I've been waiting for 3 months now to update with no success. I have version 3.35.401.12 and it won't upgrade to v.3.35.401.32!

The process of upgrading goes up to 25% and then it stops with an error (red triangle). How can we fix this issue as I am expecting also Nougat update soon.

Please help

marushio_rima

Aug 23, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

same issue, device not rooted! HTC M9 unlocked.

I've been waiting for 3 months now to update with no success. I have version 3.35.401.12 and it won't upgrade to v.3.35.401.32!

The process of upgrading goes up to 25% and then it stops with an error (red triangle). How can we fix this issue as I am expecting also Nougat update soon.

Please help

i have the same problema here , i can't update for lastest version of the os (official), the hands free had a bug ( i try to root but i have some errors , i never make all steps) . the phone fail when i try to actvate in config area... i don't know what i need to do solve it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz