Boot problem HTC One M9

BulldogGT

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Hi All, new here and very tech useless. Here is my problem:- I have tried to reset my M9 back to factory settings, initially I did it using the software, the phone seemed to be doing what it should have, until it stopped at a white screen with HTC One screen. It remained like this for over 20 hours.
So ive done the powering off with Vol up and power, then when it turned off I did the vol down and power until i got to reboot to bootloader, and hit the power button. when the phone turned on I selected Boot to recovery mode, and restarted the phone. The phone went to a red triangle and red!. i hit the power up button and got to wipe data and factory reset, which i did, then confirmed. the phone did what it did and restarted.
i was hopeful at this point, however it has been stuck back at the white screen with htc ONE screen.
I got these steps from some on line help site. I was trying to reset the phone originally because I was passing on the phone on to my Wife, I have the unlock code as she is on a different provider.
Im now stuck and desperate for any help please.