We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Let's see, compared to the One it lacks the no shake camera, lacks the Boost audio, less memory, plastic back instead of aluminum, and more money. I guess if you're freaking blind and carry a purse it's great. My wife likes her Note 3.

Memory capacity is increased 16 or 32 + up to 64 vs 32 or 64 and Alex indicated that the back is still aluminum.

XT1060. Through spacetime.

Xader

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Let's see, compared to the One it lacks the no shake camera, lacks the Boost audio, less memory, plastic back instead of aluminum, and more money. I guess if you're freaking blind and carry a purse it's great. My wife likes her Note 3.

Internal memory is decreased, but added expandable memory for net gain.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Does the white poly carbonate bezel around the entire device look as cheesy in person as in the photo? Cuz from ovah heah that looks like they took the "one standout design feature" it had to offer and tried to dummy it down to look like the iPhone C...looks totally plastic-y now...not really understanding why they would mess with that...

BTC ��

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
So Alex, does the one max have any audio enhancements at all? Like Dolby Digital and surround 7.1 channel? I don't really care for the camera as I don't take much pictures, but music is my life :)
Also how will I be notified if I get a reply here?

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
To the OP, I'd like to ask, with the htc one max and htc one, can the icons be customized? Just like in samsung, when you install themes from GO themes, even the icons changes to match the theme and wallpaper. And another question, will htc one max be out with different colors like htc one with red and blue in addition?

Thanks!

jamesish

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I didn't want to believe it when the One was released but after the ad campaign, first financial loss in years, and flop mini & max I'm starting to think the end is coming :/

Of course it is. But yet when someone says it they must be trolling.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Xader

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Of course it is. But yet when someone says it they must be trolling.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No, when someone says it in a thread that has nothing to do with speculating on the future of the company, it IS trolling.

If you want to have a discussion about HTCs outlook, start a thread about it. This thread is about the One Max device. Any negative comments about any other topics ARE trolling.

That's it...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
i wonder if anyone had a higher microSD tested on the htc one max.

another question, whats the best launcher for htc one/max? Go launcher or nova launcher? and why?

I think that's just personal preference like a silver HTC One Max vs. a Black One Max (oh wait, black isn't an option this time around...I forgot).

Go Launcher Prime vs. Nova Prime vs Apex Pro vs ADW vs Next ...they're all good now adays. If you want light weight Nova and Apex would be my recommendation. If you want the fullest features with the most eye candy then Go or Next.

from the Legendary Note II

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I think that's just personal preference like a silver HTC One Max vs. a Black One Max (oh wait, black isn't an option this time around...I forgot).

Go Launcher Prime vs. Nova Prime vs Apex Pro vs ADW vs Next ...they're all good now adays. If you want light weight Nova and Apex would be my recommendation. If you want the fullest features with the most eye candy then Go or Next.

from the Legendary Note II

Thanks! I still can not decide whether to buy an HTC one or HTC one MAX. So the max will come out in one color only, no red and blue? Do you have any idea which gives a better audio quality? I am a music lover, a sound guy and I always want the music I am listening to crisp, clear and loud. Is the beats audio better or htc boom sound? How true is the rumor that beats will still be in flagship with htc max? I ve read an article from gsmarena rposted on October 1, 2013 Max will come out with beats. Any idea or feedbacks, will be appreciated. Thank you