We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I still can not decide whether to buy an HTC one or HTC one MAX. So the max will come out in one color only, no red and blue? Do you have any idea which gives a better audio quality? I am a music lover, a sound guy and I always want the music I am listening to crisp, clear and loud. Is the beats audio better or htc boom sound? How true is the rumor that beats will still be in flagship with htc max? I ve read an article from gsmarena rposted on October 1, 2013 Max will come out with beats. Any idea or feedbacks, will be appreciated. Thank you
I read in the AC review that the sound on the One Max was good too because of the larger cavity in the phone. ...but with the One you have the Beats software and people seem to like that. I'd still think that phone speakers are questionable but I've never heard the HTC One's speakers. I'm a headphone guy and as long as the music sounds good via my cans I'm happy. I thought I'd read that the One Max will not come with Beats.

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I read in the AC review that the sound on the One Max was good too because of the larger cavity in the phone. ...but with the One you have the Beats software and people seem to like that. I'd still think that phone speakers are questionable but I've never heard the HTC One's speakers. I'm a headphone guy and as long as the music sounds good via my cans I'm happy. I thought I'd read that the One Max will not come with Beats.

I really have no idea. But I read this article.

Beats president confirms HTC One Max will pack Beats audio - GSMArena.com news

Guess we all have to wait and see for the official release

masterq1104

May 28, 2012
Visit site
HI, i will like to know if the Htc one max will be compatible with Home ( Facebook home ) i have it in my htc one for sprint and i used as a launcher, any information will be awesome

Fumanshoo

May 7, 2011
Visit site
How does the phone feel after a month ? Pain in the a-- because of its weight ?

I found it to not feel as heavy as I thought it would be. It's perhaps the one time I have had a truly portable device that actually "feels" like I'm holding something of significance; It's weight being "just" weighty enough for you to remember you have something in your hand. The problem I found with the evolution of smart phones is that they have been getting smaller, thinner, and lighter. The downside to downsizing these devices is the epidemic of dropping the phone because most of the time, it's smaller than the average palm width wise and contributes to the occasional dropsies.

The HTC One Max's width forces you to remember to hold the darned thing more securely. Even still, I have bought a nice rugged Seidio "Delio" case to keep it looking new while in it's car cradle and while sitting on my desk at work (scratches and what not). As a guy with long fingers/hand size, this phone/tablet/phablet is a Godsend. Finally, I have a quality phone that FEELS comfortable in my hand both in width and thickness. I still LOVE my HTC One (still keep it as my workout media player w/armband at the gym and on runs), but I am loving the functionality and form factor of the One Max even more. It's a MAN'S PHONE DAMMIT!!!! LOL

thanks.....will have to take a rain check....cant wait to find an alt. to samsung

I just benchmarked my HTC One Max (AnTuTu Benchmark app) and it got a score of 264403 (on Kit Kat 4.3). The only true "phablet" that outscores it is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. There are a couple of large screen phones that score higher, but they are your higher end phones (Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Xiaomi Mi3, LG G2, Galaxy S4).

IamMoyMoy

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Unable to see notification light even if checked off. The only light that's shows s when charging. Is this common or fix I found something wrong?

Posted via Android Central App

DarciHays11

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok I just got the HTC one max yesterday. I had the galaxy s4 and use the Bluetooth. Connectivity with my car,for text messaging and phone calls and Pandora the list goes on. I love that I can connect wirelessly. Well I tried to connect with the HTC and it was saying it couldn't find the car blue tooth to connect. But my husband's note 2 connected just fine. So I'm needing to know if I need to play with it and try dome more or if the max doesn't have this ability? Anyone else had thus problem! I have a 2014 tnx Acadia.

DarciHays11

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok I have figured it out. Had nothing to do with the phone lol. It was the car and I had to go into the system and add a new device or it wouldn't pick it up 😃😃. So far I have no complaints about this phone. I was worried because it was between the m8 and the Max . I am glad I went went with the bigger size I'm in love with HTC I prefer it over Samsung.

Posted via Android Central App