Not much activity on One Max forum

doublestack1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Those of you with the Max (vzw); what are your thoughts now after owning for a few months?

I am considering it as a secondary device to replace a Note 2.

Does not appear many folks have this phone based on the few threads / comments.

Posted via Android Central App

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Most action is over on xda. Development isn't huge for the device but that doesn't bother me at all. Using the one max for your secondary device will change as soon as you get it. It's way better than the note2. I've had both the note2&3.

Battery lasts me all day long plus some.

53N7 FR0M M4 0N3 MAX

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine on Sprint now for about three weeks. I came from a One. It's basically the same phone, with a larger display. I really liked the One, and I like this one even more. For me, it's a perfect display size. My use of my desktop computer has probably decreased by more than half since I got this phone because of the things I can comfortably do with this size of display. Very satisfied.

doublestack1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up the Max. One question about the people app: is there an easy way to copy a phone number or email address instead of having to hit edit then copy then paste? My Droid Maxx allows a hold and copy feature on numbers and emails. Great for sending via text when a vCard has too much info.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11