Sprint HTC One Max Kit Kat 4.4.2 Update Thread

FortTech101

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sprint HTC One Max Kit Kat Available Now

Thank the Lord God Almighty in Heaven above. I started hyperventilating when I saw this. I love me some updates.

StealthDroid - Working on his Nexus 7 in the Nexus Lab

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Got mine. Now I'll leave the phone off the charger all day and see how battery life is affected. When my M7 got the update, battery life got killed instead of better. Had to do a hard reset to get the kernel to settle. Hopefully I won't have to do that here. Seems like all I do is reconfigure my setup after updates these days.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Are you seeing any improvement with Spark connections and phone calls from before the upgrade? I won't buy any Spark phone until my Spark/LTE signal is at least as good as the 4g LTE I have now on my Note 3.

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed that since the update my personal photo icon under the drop down quick settings changed from my current FB profile pic to a blank silhouette. I've tried removing and then adding back both my google and facebook accounts and re-syncing them. It hasn't changed it back. My google+ profile pic still shows and can be used, but I prefer to use my FB pic. Anyone else notice this?

Last edited:

Spencer Partridge

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I received the notice that the update was available and tried to update it three times and every time it gets about halfway and stops. How can I fix this. I tried a factory reset and then tired to do the update again and it still didn't work...

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
If you all don't mind checking to see if your mobile hotspot still is a feature that works on 4.4

Thanks from a current HTC DNA owner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781