That for sure htc one max turn on without power button

Rushang

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
hello,
do it your own risk
i have htc one max used from last three years and now its totally messed up my phone but i love this phablet. it power button volum buttons didnt work so its in sleep mode for long time and i got a solution who find how to turn on htc one max power on without power button or any button.
make sure u charge ur battry atleast to boost your phone and with 5 to 10% battery you made home made jig do not use usb just with 3-100 ohm resistor and open ur back cover put that jig to power button socket pin. there have 4 pins u can put any of 4 for 5 to 10 seconds. mine is working with middle two pin.
i hope lots of guys find this solution for long time as i am. i hope its helps me and you too.
you like my post share it as much as u like for htc one max user.
please tell me if it work with you or not...
2010-12-27_00.32.26.jpg
images.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
guid.jpg

Mtk95

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
hello,
do it your own risk
i have htc one max used from last three years and now its totally messed up my phone but i love this phablet. it power button volum buttons didnt work so its in sleep mode for long time and i got a solution who find how to turn on htc one max power on without power button or any button.
make sure u charge ur battry atleast to boost your phone and with 5 to 10% battery you made home made jig do not use usb just with 3-100 ohm resistor and open ur back cover put that jig to power button socket pin. there have 4 pins u can put any of 4 for 5 to 10 seconds. mine is working with middle two pin.
i hope lots of guys find this solution for long time as i am. i hope its helps me and you too.
you like my post share it as much as u like for htc one max user.
please tell me if it work with you or not...
View attachment 234607
View attachment 234608
View attachment 234609
View attachment 234606

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21