I've got the HTC One Mini 2, you've got questions...

Alex Dobie

Executive Editor, Android Central
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Yep. The M8 is slightly faster, but you can tell whatever magic they're using to make touch input so fast on the M8 is also at play on the Mini.

Posted via Android Central App

Alex Dobie

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Yea I had a question as well. Is there any lag present when playing games as compared to the One m8?? And what is the quality of games compared to the One m8???
The GPU seems to be pretty beefy, so it handles games comfortably. Sonic 4 Ep. 2 runs well (not quite 60fps, but smooth enough), as does Monument Valley.

MikeG7265

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I really want this device as the M8 I'd just too big for me. So my question and main concern is with the 1gb of ram. Do you notice any slow down or lag with the smaller amount of ram?

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Also is the GPU still strong enough to lets say, play asphalt 8 on it's highest setting with out lag??

I would like to know more about this also. The Snapdragon 400 DUAL CORE 1.7GHz can play just about everything on the Android market 720p, maxed. So the Snapdragon 400 QUAD CORE 1.2GHz has me wondering...it improves the fluidness of the UI, sure. But does the big drop in raw clock speed affect some games?

Alex Dobie

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I really want this device as the M8 I'd just too big for me. So my question and main concern is with the 1gb of ram. Do you notice any slow down or lag with the smaller amount of ram?

It's not as fast as the M8, but it's really speedy in its own right. But if straight up specs are a priority then there are probably phones out there that'll better fit your needs.

Posted via Android Central App