Hi there. My dad got an HTC one mini 2 and he is finding it frustrating. The bluetooth volume through his hands free kit is very low despite having all the volume controls to full. He has also had a phone replacement but the issue still persists. His two previous phones (Windows phone and iPhone) worked perfectly and my two phones (Galaxy s2 and moto smart) work perfectly as well. After googling, all I can come up with is that it could be the latest OS (4.4.2 ) but I cannot find anywhere with a good fix. I've tried numerous apps to increase the volume but they only make it worse.

Does anyone here have a fix for this issue?

Thanks
    Marc
    10-31-2014 04:12 PM
    Hi there. My dad got an HTC one mini 2 and he is finding it frustrating. The bluetooth volume through his hands free kit is very low despite having all the volume controls to full. He has also had a phone replacement but the issue still persists. His two previous phones (Windows phone and iPhone) worked perfectly and my two phones (Galaxy s2 and moto smart) work perfectly as well. After googling, all I can come up with is that it could be the latest OS (4.4.2 ) but I cannot find anywhere with a good fix. I've tried numerous apps to increase the volume but they only make it worse.

Does anyone here have a fix for this issue?

Thanks
    Marc
    I've tried to find a fix to this also. I have a HTC evo lte. My scala bluetooth headset incall volume is too low. Music is really loud. But there's something wrong with the incall volume and I've tried searching for a fix. I ran into threads that were years old but they haven't been resolved.
    11-05-2014 06:56 PM
    People seem to have it with the galaxy S5 as well. How come it's only a few select people and not a widespread handset issue? It's defiantly not a handset/hands free issue. I hate stuff like this. I recommended my dad the phone and now he hates it because he has to stop to call people. That's not ideal if you are a lorry driver...
    11-06-2014 04:33 AM