Coming from the iPhone...hope this feels good in the hand.

bandityo

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Always has the iphone, and have had the HTC One for over a month now, but the size for my hands is getting to me...hope this thing feels good in the hand Ill jump on it.!

David

Last edited by a moderator:

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Coming from the iphone...hope this feels good in the hand.

Always has the iphone, and have had the HTC One for over a month now, but the size for my hands is getting to me...hope this thing feels good in the hand Ill jump on it.!

David

You do know they are not the same specs right?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

You mean feels good in your hand like your toy iPhone? j/k

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

I am right there with you. I am all about these mid-range phones that seem to be arising (HTC mini, moto X). I really want a phone in the 4.3-4.5 range and do not need a lot of specs since I use my phone for light things...social media, web browsing, text, calls. Before these phones you either get a flagship or complete garbage. Android software on these mid-range devices should run just as smooth. Granted this is with sense or pure stock. We all know touchwiz on a mid-ranger would be sluggish.

jev425

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site

I went into att to get the moto x but at the same time while I was there checked out the one mini. It does feel good in the hand to be honest, maybe a bit awkwardly tall for how narrow it is. You do get that feeling some people have mentioned about the iphone 5 having a "tv remote" feel to it. I have smaller hands so a phone like that doesn't bother me I actually like it better than big flagship phones. That is the reason I went for the moto x because of the good size screen and how comparable in size it is to my iphone 5 with a case on it. The mini isn't as narrow as the iphone 5 but it might feel like it to me because of the curved back, feels great though! They only have the silver/white one now and I don't like it very much. The white around the edges makes it look too plasticky. The pics of the black one I have seen online make it look promising.

suggz

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Although specs wise the mini is midrange it's very hard to see a difference in performance I have both the wife's using my big one and I'm on the mini and to be honest I prefer it, I like the big screen on the one but the mini looks and feels so much nicer in the hand very nice job by HTC

Posted via Android Central App

jev425

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Although specs wise the mini is midrange it's very hard to see a difference in performance I have both the wife's using my big one and I'm on the mini and to be honest I prefer it, I like the big screen on the one but the mini looks and feels so much nicer in the hand very nice job by HTC

Posted via Android Central App

Can you comment on the battery life? maybe stand by time and screen on time. thanks!

phositadc

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Can you comment on the battery life? maybe stand by time and screen on time. thanks!

Did my first full charge today. Got about 18 hours off charger and almost 4 hours screen on. And this was with almost entirely LTE. I think when the battery is fully conditioned it should get a full day for the vast majority of folks. Will post more as I use it more.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC