HTC One Mini lag??

konataokami

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
Last week, I got a brand new HTC One Mini for my birthday and up to a few days ago it has been working perfectly. Now, what I noticed is that the phone seriously lags at times which is why I usually have to restart it. Now, because it's a new phone, it is not bombarded with a lot of pictures or apps but it still lags, usually on the Facebook messenger. Now, don't get me wrong; I don't know if this particular problem is related to the app or the phone itself, but it is not working well. What is really strange though is that there were no problems, even with the app for a while - no lag, nothing and it worked perfectly. But a week into using it and it lags?? What?
Please help me out with this, I don't know what to do.
Thanks,
KonataOkami

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
Last week, I got a brand new HTC One Mini for my birthday and up to a few days ago it has been working perfectly. Now, what I noticed is that the phone seriously lags at times which is why I usually have to restart it. Now, because it's a new phone, it is not bombarded with a lot of pictures or apps but it still lags, usually on the Facebook messenger. Now, don't get me wrong; I don't know if this particular problem is related to the app or the phone itself, but it is not working well. What is really strange though is that there were no problems, even with the app for a while - no lag, nothing and it worked perfectly. But a week into using it and it lags?? What?
Please help me out with this, I don't know what to do.
Thanks,
KonataOkami

Posted via Android Central App

Try uninstalling the messenger app and use the phone without it. That way, you can verify if it is indeed the app that is slowing you down or not. Then, you should check to see what is running in the background in the settings. There might be something running that is hogging a lot of cpu resources.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1