Heeeeeelp!!

alisa poy

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I have downloaded a load of CD's onto my laptop and then from my laptop onto my HTC one mini, music is all there and artwork, but for some reason, whenever i press play on any of the albums, it's says "unable to play this type of audio file". can anyone help please?? :)

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded a load of CD's onto my laptop and then from my laptop onto my HTC one mini, music is all there and artwork, but for some reason, whenever i press play on any of the albums, it's says "unable to play this type of audio file". can anyone help please?? :)

Hey - download MX Player - it will look for the files on your phone and convert them into files that are compatible for your phone

- - - Updated - - -

Hey - download MX Player - it will look for the files on your phone and convert them into files that are compatible for your phone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech