battery life

s0160

May 16, 2014
Visit site
My phone is a HTC One Mini.
My phone battery Lasts when I use the Wi-Fi mode 12 hours and 48 hours in standby mode.
Why HTC will announce the details of this phone batteries battery lasts 600 hours in standby mode.
Does the idea battery life for HTC devices?
I bought the phone a month and I got the Android 4.4 update.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Never trust those figures. This is the fine print related to that statement on the HTC page: "Battery times (talk time, standby time, and more) are subject to network and phone usage. A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic. Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment. When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above."

Review this guide to see if any of the tips can help you with improving your battery life: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...how-tos/298919-guide-battery-saving-tips.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol