Hey - for everyone who is rooted and running a Sense based build, what do you think of your camera? I have run CM on a few other HTC devices and I never feel like I can get as good of pictures as I can on the Sense based roms. If you have any input, I would love to hear because I have totally fallen in love with my Nexus 7 and would like that experience on my one.
    05-22-2013 12:18 PM
    I believe their software is written specifically for this camera. The quality probably wouldn't be the same.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    05-24-2013 08:04 PM
    I believe their software is written specifically for this camera. The quality probably wouldn't be the same.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    There's a good photo comparison from one of the articles today, 'Google Edition' HTC One coming soon with vanilla Android

It answered a lot of questions I had, actually.
    05-24-2013 09:07 PM
    There's a good photo comparison from one of the articles today, 'Google Edition' HTC One coming soon with vanilla Android

It answered a lot of questions I had, actually.
    The reason i like HTC is Sense, I dont care much for vanilla.. You know the saying tho...lol "Different strokes for different folks"
    05-28-2013 01:33 PM
    The reason i like HTC is Sense, I dont care much for vanilla.. You know the saying tho...lol "Different strokes for different folks"
    Yeah - I keep trying AOSP builds and I'm always back to running sense. It's been almost 3 years of the same dance. Haha, I think I'm just addicted to flashing my phone and messing up my apps.
    05-30-2013 02:52 PM