Hi All,

I am new to rooting devices and recently switched from an iPhone to a HTC one. I am reading up on rooting and got half way but now i'm stuck. I can get in to Bootloader and my devices says Unlocked at the top in Pink but any of the TWRP.img files i do don't seem to work.

I go in to CMD and type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and the CMD goes through the process and says ok on both items but on this video the user has something in grey at the top of the screen which i think says TWRPed. I then either go in to recovery or i reboot back into bootloader and then recovery and my device just goes back to the stock HTC screen/menu
    Oh BTW i am on O2.
    05-26-2013 03:48 AM
    Hi All,

I am new to rooting devices and recently switched from an iPhone to a HTC one. I am reading up on rooting and got half way but now i'm stuck. I can get in to Bootloader and my devices says Unlocked at the top in Pink but any of the TWRP.img files i do don't seem to work.

I go in to CMD and type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and the CMD goes through the process and says ok on both items but on this video the user has something in grey at the top of the screen which i think says TWRPed. I then either go in to recovery or i reboot back into bootloader and then recovery and my device just goes back to the stock HTC screen/menu
    Oh BTW i am on O2.
    Are you flashing the correct recovery image for your version of the ONE ? What is O2 ?
    05-27-2013 05:46 PM