Htc one v stock .zip

tiptotip

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I am new to posting to the forum but have gained much knowledge and help from searching through the archives, I however cannot find the answer to my problems this time.

I recently tried rooting my HTC one V phone and I believe I rooted a GSM rom instead of CDMA rom. DUH! What I am looking for is the .zip of the original factory rom, so I can load it in cwm-based recovery.

I already have the file:
RUU_PRIMO_C_ICS_40A_Sprint_WWE_VM_1.08.652.6_Radio_1.00.00.0521_2_NV_VM_3.46_0503_PRL61008_release_262414_signed

and cannot upload the extracted .zip to my SD card. Now Im scratching my head.

I was hoping one of you fine ladies or gents could upload the CDMA stock rom.ZIP so I can download it with my new phone and install on the old bootlooped phone.

ANY help would be much appreciated

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

I am new to posting to the forum but have gained much knowledge and help from searching through the archives, I however cannot find the answer to my problems this time.

I recently tried rooting my HTC one V phone and I believe I rooted a GSM rom instead of CDMA rom. DUH! What I am looking for is the .zip of the original factory rom, so I can load it in cwm-based recovery.

I already have the file:
RUU_PRIMO_C_ICS_40A_Sprint_WWE_VM_1.08.652.6_Radio_1.00.00.0521_2_NV_VM_3.46_0503_PRL61008_release_262414_signed

and cannot upload the extracted .zip to my SD card. Now Im scratching my head.

I was hoping one of you fine ladies or gents could upload the CDMA stock rom.ZIP so I can download it with my new phone and install on the old bootlooped phone.

ANY help would be much appreciated

You may want to visit xda development forums for your device. In sure they have the stock roms there. Good luck.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney