Hi All,

I've recently rooted latest CM10.1 nightly and gapps, and have noticed a couple strange things that Im not sure of the cause (Im new to rooting, so Im not sure how much of this is just bugs and typical issues or if I may have screwed something up)

1- Cant uninstall apps anymore, as soon as I tap Uninstall it crashes the phone, no matter what app.
    2- The phone randomly crashes around 10x an hour even if I havent even touched it
    3- I know this is has to do with CM10.1/gapps, but I cant seem to get back the CM stock calendar app that allows you to sync Google calendars. After installing the gapps I can only sync Exchange calendars, nothing from Google shows up even though they are specified in my account settings.
    4- can no longer set colors for my different email accounts and calendars.

Ive done a little searching but havent found too much...maybe these are simply a "welcome to rooted life"

Thanks!
    06-01-2013 01:45 PM
    Hi All,

I've recently rooted latest CM10.1 nightly and gapps, and have noticed a couple strange things that Im not sure of the cause (Im new to rooting, so Im not sure how much of this is just bugs and typical issues or if I may have screwed something up)

1- Cant uninstall apps anymore, as soon as I tap Uninstall it crashes the phone, no matter what app.
    2- The phone randomly crashes around 10x an hour even if I havent even touched it
    3- I know this is has to do with CM10.1/gapps, but I cant seem to get back the CM stock calendar app that allows you to sync Google calendars. After installing the gapps I can only sync Exchange calendars, nothing from Google shows up even though they are specified in my account settings.
    4- can no longer set colors for my different email accounts and calendars.

Ive done a little searching but havent found too much...maybe these are simply a "welcome to rooted life"

Thanks!
    You should probably spend some time over here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2272945

That's where you would probably find the most discussion about bugs for these ROMs.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    06-01-2013 03:47 PM
    You should probably spend some time over here: [ROM][M7UL][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies - xda-developers

That's where you would probably find the most discussion about bugs for these ROMs.
    Great thanks, not sure how I missed that one.
    06-01-2013 04:41 PM