AT&T HTC One and need help with Moonshine

leesumm

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I need some help with the moonshine style of S-Off for the HTC one on At&T , I did the S-OFF on the HTC One X when it first was available with no problem, but this one has got me. I have done all that is required for the instructions on Moonshine - S-OFF Your HTC, downloaded the right version for my OS (checked several times of the version number of 1.26.502.12. Boot loader is unlocked to HTC Dev. , rooted etc all that stuff and I keep getting the same thing as the attachment. The tool goes so far then stops with many lines of ......... for as long as I let it. Need some help, I know I am doing something wrong but don't know what.

Attachments

• 20130616_072526.jpg
    20130616_072526.jpg
    641.6 KB · Views: 20

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
i recommend you get on their IRC channel #moonshiners on the freenode network.

I used the revone version which is much easier and then i flashed the mooshine hboot so i would have the extended fastboot commands

leesumm

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what the problem was, I was missing something in the process, I found a Youtube video and followed the guy in the video like I had been doing and it worked.

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Would you care to post a link to the video you followed?
I've tried to run Moonshine and I get down to the adb check and it reaches 60/60 and fails :(
I've followed the website directions and just can't seem to get it to work!

leesumm

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Its been to long since I did it, I just Googled for a youtube video and followed one. I think this might have been the video I used , but not sure. How to Gain S-OFF on the HTC One with Revone - YouTube
Try Googling a you tube video on Revone and watch a few . I was trying to do everything on the PC and not using the phone when in Revone. Following the video I could see the commands he was using and just copied what the guy in the video was doing .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool