I lost my quick toggle settings

SuperJeff

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday night my phone's battery died before I got a chance to charge it. After I charged it up, I reboot the phone and my quick toggle settings in my notifications bar was missing? Is there anyway for me to get it back without having to reflash the rom? I tried restarting the phone, fast reboot, and I turned the phone all the way off and back on. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC ONE (Sprint)

Rooted
Recovery: TWRP
ROM: Viper rom 1.1.0
Kernal: Stock

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday night my phone's battery died before I got a chance to charge it. After I charged it up, I reboot the phone and my quick toggle settings in my notifications bar was missing? Is there anyway for me to get it back without having to reflash the rom? I tried restarting the phone, fast reboot, and I turned the phone all the way off and back on. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC ONE (Sprint)

Rooted
Recovery: TWRP
ROM: Viper rom 1.1.0
Kernal: Stock

Tap the top of the notification screen.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

timmyleeturner

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Didn't work for me. I can slide it down, but none of the toggles that were there earlier are there. Like turning on/off bluetooth, wireless, data etc. How do I get these back? I guess I'm thinking of my Atrix2... I thought I saw them. :-(
Thanks
Tim
HTC One
AT&T

Last edited:

ez2remember70

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm on HTC One m7 and the button to alter quick settings is missing. I have viper one installed and I cannot find any setting to tweak the tiles. Also the size of the tiles are huge and I can not even use some at the bottom. Please get back asap :)