I'm new to android as I've been a long time iphone user. The process for using custom roms seems pretty simple so I'm thinking of putting a Google Edition rom of Android 4.2.2 on my sprint HTC one. The trouble is I can only find the gsm version of the rom. Does anyone know how I can get stock google edition 4.2.2 on my sprint HTC One? Before anyone says to put on a different custom rom, I'm not interested in that as I won't have a toggle for beats audio. If there isn't a rom for sprint yet available, I'm curious if anyone has any estimates on how long this will take before it is.

I want a very clean simple and uncluttered phone and that's what the google edition gives so anyone that can help point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    07-10-2013 05:11 PM
    Google Play edition HTC One bootloader and recovery now available | Android Central

The work needed to turn GSM versions into a GE just began. It won't work directly for Sprint this way, but I would only expect it to be a few days or weeks before a port is made for CDMA that you can flash as a ROM. When updates happen you'll have to wait a few hours or days for that ROM to be updated, etc.
    07-10-2013 05:23 PM