Hi all!

I just got a brand new HTC One T-Mobile this week, and I'm loving it! The design, the feel, and the smoothness of the phone is truly wonderful. I ran into a problem though. I bought this phone on the basis of it being a normal HTC phone, and left my Nexus 4, because I didn't want to worry about rooting, etc... Funny enough, it just happens to be that the HTC One that I bought happened to be rooted...

I don't look at that in a bad way though, as I took advantage of it and installed Android Revolution 12.0. It's wonderful so far. But about the rom, I have a few questions though:

1. What is the stock kernel on the HTC One T-Mo?

2. Let's say I have issues with the stock rom (as I currently am right now). What is the easiest way to re-flash it? Do I have to recover the original and re-flash it, or will I be okay just wiping the data, cache, davlik cache, and then just re-installing it from the internal sd?

3. Have they released an RUU for it yet?

Just curious, thank you!
    07-13-2013 02:42 PM
    1. I am not sure. I do know that it depends on the firmware version your device is running, meaning the kernels for 4.1.2 and 4.2.2 are different.

2. I don't think I understand your question. First you say that you installed ARHD (which is by no means a stock ROM) and then you say you're having problems with the stock ROM?

3. This is a list of all the available RUUs at the moment. I do not see any T-Mobile one but then again it could have a different file name. The AT&T one says Cingular, for instance.
    07-14-2013 10:23 PM
    1. I am not sure. I do know that it depends on the firmware version your device is running, meaning the kernels for 4.1.2 and 4.2.2 are different.

2. I don't think I understand your question. First you say that you installed ARHD (which is by no means a stock ROM) and then you say you're having problems with the stock ROM?

3. This is a list of all the available RUUs at the moment. I do not see any T-Mobile one but then again it could have a different file name. The AT&T one says Cingular, for instance.
    1. It was initially running 4.1.2 as it was a T-Mo USA HTC One.

2. Ignore the question. I apologize for the confusion!

3. Yeah, sadly it seems there is no T-Mo RUU yet.

Just to give you an update by the way - I installed ARHD and I'm really enjoying it. It's running great on my phone. It does lag from time to time (perhaps from the GPU rendering?), but overall it's been nice, and it's great to be having 4.2.2 along with HTC Sense.
    07-23-2013 06:55 PM