For Audiophiles out there
    if you are running a stock rom simply flash Acid Audio Engine Mod (Stock version) with your custom recovery.
    if you are running custom rom (well Android Revolution HD 12.1 in my case) flash the Universal Version of the acid mod.
    use: Poweramp music player and Noozxide Ezio Rewire pro (i strongly recommend installing these apps before flashing the audio mod)

ROOT REQUIRED AND REMEMBER TO BACK UP BEFORE FLASHING AND WIPE DALVIC CACHE WITH CUSTOM RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING BEFORE REBOOT
    08-07-2013 03:06 AM
    What, exactly, is this? Similar to Beats?

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
    08-07-2013 04:16 AM
    in a way its similar, it's a system wide audio enhancement
    08-10-2013 03:27 AM
    so i have recently discovered yet another wonder audio enhancement called ViPER4android. its simple to use and install, no flashing necessary but your phone needs to be rooted.
    head to that link for more info [APP] ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX 2301 & XHIFI 2102-1) - 12/10 EN Website WIP - xda-developers

This app is amazing! it surpasses acid audio engine by a huge margin
    **the bass is deep and clear with NO distortion while maintaining proper song detail
    **the surround is also incredible
    **it comes with its own equalizer
    **it has no conflicts with beats audio at all
    **very stable with no errors

its a bit of a battery drainer though and i highly recommend using it in conjunction with Poweramp for best results
    10-14-2013 04:50 AM
    so i have recently discovered yet another wonder audio enhancement called ViPER4android. its simple to use and install, no flashing necessary but your phone needs to be rooted.
    head to that link for more info [APP] ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX 2301 & XHIFI 2102-1) - 12/10 EN Website WIP - xda-developers

This app is amazing! it surpasses acid audio engine by a huge margin
    **the bass is deep and clear with NO distortion while maintaining proper song detail
    **the surround is also incredible
    **it comes with its own equalizer
    **it has no conflicts with beats audio at all
    **very stable with no errors

its a bit of a battery drainer though and i highly recommend using it in conjunction with Poweramp for best results
    Viper4android is really good when you find the right settings. You really have to take the time to tweak it to your liking but its well worth it.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-14-2013 07:16 PM
    Viper4android is really good when you find the right settings. You really have to take the time to tweak it to your liking but its well worth it.

Posted via Android Central App
    yup! i just got it yesterday and ever since then i have been developing profiles for my 3 different headphones!
    10-15-2013 01:28 AM