Dire help needed from any HTC expert on rooting

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, this is two hours in, I tried to root and install google play edition on my HTC one on sprint, the recovery loaded correctly I tried to load the rom it wouldn't my phone got messed up, its just stuck in the white screen, I can go to the screen that can do fastboot and such. I luckily created a restore on my computer but I have no idea how to get it on my phone. any chat would be so helpful, my phone has been out for a while and its killing me.

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
If anyone knows a way to chat so I can get guided on this I would be so appreciative over this, I am looking to 1. fix my phone back from my recovery, and 2 actually root and load this correctly.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
First you can not run that rom on a CDMA phone. You have to stick to roms made just for sprint. Go to this thread it tells you how to load a zip onto your phone in recovery. I'll be around for a while if you need any advice. I would flash a rom instead of the back up its much easier to get on the phone. Name the rom something easy to type and put it in the folder with fastboot on your PC
BTW here is a rom i recommend..oh wait thats my rom....lol

[ROM] CleanROM SPR 2.5 CLEAN, SMOOTH,STABLE 7/11/13 - xda-developers

[HOW TO] ADB Sideload/Push if you Wipe Internal Storage And have no ROM to Flash - xda-developers

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
First you can not run that rom on a CDMA phone. You have to stick to roms made just for sprint. Go to this thread it tells you how to load a zip onto your phone in recovery. I'll be around for a while if you need any advice. I would flash a rom instead of the back up its much easier to get on the phone. Name the rom something easy to type and put it in the folder with fastboot on your PC

I sent you a p.m I am new to all this hopefully a chat with quick steps would be so helpful

[HOW TO] ADB Sideload/Push if you Wipe Internal Storage And have no ROM to Flash - xda-developers

- - - Updated - - -

I sent you a p.m I am new to all this hopefully a chat with quick steps would be so helpful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome