Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROM 4.3 Sense 5.5 v1.0
Deodexed w/ modified Stock Kernel

DOWNLOAD via XDA

DOWNLOAD via Mediafire

MD5: 3E5CF86A1342C0C8D294EC16F2600C8E

Sense 5.0 ROM in post #2

FEATURES v1.0 - 10/24/13

Code:
[B]-Based on 3.57.401.500 (credit to [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=1186202"]baadnewz[/URL], thx!)

-Sense 5.5!!!

-Deodexed[/B]

KERNEL

Code:
[B]-Modified Stock Kernel (insecure, adb debugging enabled, init.d support)[/B]

MODs
Code:
[B]
-Advance Power Menu

-Long Press Back Kill

-Hacked Hotspot 

-Homescreen Menu

-Roam Only!

-hEQS

-Battery %

-NFC & GPS icons removed

-MTP icon removed

-Stay Awake option

-5x6 App Drawer

-5M MMS size

-Disabled Signature check

-Enabled EPST[/B] (ro.build.type=dev)

-Disabled OTAs

-Disable forced camera sound (ro.camera.sound.forced=0)

-Disabled Boot Audio!

-Removed persistent adb icon

-Numerous performance tweaks

-Removed 400mb of junk![/B]

ADDED/UPDATED

Code:
[B]
-[URL="https://www.romdashboard.com"][COLOR=Black]ROMdB Dev Tool[/COLOR][/URL]

-Added ES File Explorer

All stock apps updated[/B]

Changelog

[HIDE]v1.1 - 10/24/13

-initial release[/HIDE]

CREDITS

Code:
[SIZE=3][B]
benny3 - Team Bad Boyz
OMJ - Team Bad Boyz
joeykrim - [URL="https://www.romdashboard.com/"]ROMdb[/URL]
lyapota - various mods in modpack
LlabTooFeR - various mods in modpack
w00dstock - modpack!
torxx - mods
he_stheone64 - mods
baadnewz / hawknest - 3.57 Sense 5.5 base ROM

We also want to thank the following devs for their contributions: TeamWin, 
viperboy, one_love_420, mikeyxda, aamikam, amarullz, Steal25, Tmartin, 
SteelH, ThickLizzard, flex360, lex_is300 for all the excellent guides, tutorials, mods, 
kernels & help![/B][/SIZE]

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for this benny!

You and OMJ have been doing some awesome work and I've been running it since you guys dropped it.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
@benny3,

Have you or OMJ tracked down the source of the high Android OS usage yet? Thats really been my only concern seeing it has to be affecting battery life some but not too bad w/ power saver enabled.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
@benny3,

Have you or OMJ tracked down the source of the high Android OS usage yet? Thats really been my only concern seeing it has to be affecting battery life some but not too bad w/ power saver enabled.
Yes we have. Theres some uneeded apk's once removed, You will see a big diference. Hold tight the word is from a pretty good source that a update is dropping soon.....lol

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes we have. Theres some uneeded apk's once removed, You will see a big diference. Hold tight the word is from a pretty good source that a update is dropping soon.....lol

Cool. Can't wait.

Sent from my HTC ONE using AC Forums mobile app

aviatordoc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Huge thanks to you and OMJ for this excellent ROM. Buzzing along perfect.
So what does the MOD pack do? does one run it over the ROM for the mods?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Huge thanks to you and OMJ for this excellent ROM. Buzzing along perfect.
So what does the MOD pack do? does one run it over the ROM for the mods?

The mod pack uses the Aroma installer via your custom recovery to allow you to hand pick from a list which mods you want installed.

Then it just flashes the appropriate modified framework, systemui, services, framework jar files, etc that are necessary to do the mod.

ssiebor14

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
The mod pack uses the Aroma installer via your custom recovery to allow you to hand pick from a list which mods you want installed.

Then it just flashes the appropriate modified framework, systemui, services, framework jar files, etc that are necessary to do the mod.

Everytime I try to get the mods done. I reboot and the system ui forced closes nonstop

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issues with system ui force closing as well. Really big pain to get the phone back into recovery as well.

Carl Taylor1

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Can someone post up installation instructions...I've got Sprint HTC One M7, just updated to 4.3 and have TWRP 2.6.3...I'm a former iphone user and this would be my first attempt at adding a new rom..evidently I'm not completly rooted(according to root checker app) not sure if this makes a difference..Thanks for the help...PS. I did try installing the zip file and got a failure to install message, so I just left it alone till I could get some insight...

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Can someone post up installation instructions...I've got Sprint HTC One M7, just updated to 4.3 and have TWRP 2.6.3...I'm a former iphone user and this would be my first attempt at adding a new rom..evidently I'm not completly rooted(according to root checker app) not sure if this makes a difference..Thanks for the help...PS. I did try installing the zip file and got a failure to install message, so I just left it alone till I could get some insight...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2249495

DraeHD

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Here come the ROMs! :) Although I'm on AT&T I'm still happy to see this thread, looks good OP!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Cristofer Elenes

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi I need your help, buy a phone HTC ONE, which had its root in bad boyz when I download an application v1.1 apk Internet, I get this message on the screen and will not let me install. INSTALLER PACKAGE APPLICATION STOPPED, I ask help and I wanted to install full games and apps..

greetings from mexicali, mexico:)

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi I need your help, buy a phone HTC ONE, which had its root in bad boyz when I download an application v1.1 apk Internet, I get this message on the screen and will not let me install. INSTALLER PACKAGE APPLICATION STOPPED, I ask help and I wanted to install full games and apps..

greetings from mexicali, mexico:)

First. BadBoyz rom is only for the HTC One on Sprint. If you are on Sprint you need to copy the rom to the phone and install it through recovery

ssiebor14

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
First. BadBoyz rom is only for the HTC One on Sprint. If you are on Sprint you need to copy the rom to the phone and install it through recovery

Hey question I can't install any other rpms anymore . It'll get to the lock screen on the new Rom and I cant unlock it at all do you know why this is?