So VZW is the only carrier in my area to support decent 4G service. I really like the sleek design of the nexus phones, but verizon for some reason believes they are the anti christ. My galaxy nexus is getting a little old now, and seems to be so much slower, despite moves I have taken to try to speed it up. Im looking at getting the HTC one as it seems like a really powerful, well built, fun phone. I refuse to get any phone that comes with that stock bloatware crap, and since Im stuck with verizon my only option seems to be get one and convert it. Is it possible at this time to convert a stock HTC one to a google play HTC one on VZW?
    10-18-2013 07:25 PM
    I'm not sure if GPE is on Verizon, but you can remove all bloat using Rom cleaner. I've attached the link to the thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2247656

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    10-18-2013 09:28 PM
    So VZW is the only carrier in my area to support decent 4G service. I really like the sleek design of the nexus phones, but verizon for some reason believes they are the anti christ. My galaxy nexus is getting a little old now, and seems to be so much slower, despite moves I have taken to try to speed it up. Im looking at getting the HTC one as it seems like a really powerful, well built, fun phone. I refuse to get any phone that comes with that stock bloatware crap, and since Im stuck with verizon my only option seems to be get one and convert it. Is it possible at this time to convert a stock HTC one to a google play HTC one on VZW?
    I just posted a link HERE check it out and ask questions there.
    pergerson6 likes this.
    10-19-2013 02:11 AM