Advice on ROM to Flash

clemson77on

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm about ready to flash my first ROM on my Verizon HTC One. I'm a little unsure on which direction I want to go. I had a Galaxy Nexus before and flashed many different ROMs before settling on JBSourcery. When I bought the One, I thought I'd hate Sense but I really like some of it such as camera and messaging. But I am missing some of the mods that the custom ROMs have.

Here's my wishlist for a ROM. What ROM do you think will be best for me?
1. Absolutely most important is it's stable - no reboots.
2. The essentials work right. Data works, BT works, Wifi works, GPS works, MMS works.
3. Camera doesn't have to be like stock, but I do like the slow motion video. I really haven't caught on to Zoe yet.
4. Be able to skip to next song via volume button while screen is off
5. Have quick setting tile mods

Thanks in advance for the input!

fz1jmp

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Sinless ROM GE 4.3

Like butter, stable, battery life is insane, dev is devoted and with xposed, gravity box and LMT built in opps and go with the full version, runs bulletproofs kernel with all the goodies.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Is Sinless ROM GE 4.3 available for the Verizon HTC One? I'm not seeing it over at XDA or anywhere else.

Totally looked past that. It won't work on CDMA phones, sorry. Verizon's One development isn't kicking in so much. I think I saw an eclipse ROM in the Verizon One section. I'd go with that. It hasn't been updated to 4.3 or sense 5.5 yet but it seems like its be your best bet. If you wanted a 4.3 ROM you'd have to go with cyanogenmod but I've ran into problems with that when I tested it out and the stability isn't that great.

Posted via Android Central App

clemson77on

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I've actually been running Ecliptic One Inverted ROM for a few days. It's real stable and runs very smooth. I also installed the Xposed Framework apk with Sense 5 Toolbox module to gain more options.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I've actually been running Ecliptic One Inverted ROM for a few days. It's real stable and runs very smooth. I also installed the Xposed Framework apk with Sense 5 Toolbox module to gain more options.

That's the other one I saw on there that looked fairly nice. Hopefully those roms get updated to 4.3 and sense 5.5 soon cause it makes these roms much better.

Posted via Android Central App