I updated my Revolution HD version to 30.1 and then since it's stuck in boot loop, It wont enter recovery or anything. it turns on to the normal HTC screen and then turns off, then restarts saying it's entering recovery but then stops and restarts again, switching between entering recovery and normal start. I'm new to all of this but I'm fairly sure it's a soft brick. I managed to get it to a screen where it says:

HBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous screen
    <VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
    RECOVERY - restarts the phone but doesnt enter recovery at all.
    FACTORY RESET - Didn't work
    SIMLOCK
    IMAGE CRC
    SHOW BARCODE

I don't know what to do, I've looked for similar problems with other peoples HTC Ones but nobody's is the same it seems.
    10-29-2013 10:21 PM
    Have you tried to push the recovery to the device again?

I'm going to assume you have the proper Android SDK setup (platform tools) like ADB and Fastboot on your computer? If so then you can grab TWRP or CWM recovery and push it manually to the device from the bootloader screen.

Select the FASTBOOT option, open a command prompt window from your computer and manually push the recovery and if successful then try rebooting into recovery.
    K Pennett likes this.
    10-30-2013 08:09 AM
    Could you walk me through it please? I've got none of those things and have no idea what any of them are.
    10-31-2013 03:13 AM
    12-21-2013 01:08 AM
    Could you walk me through it please? I've got none of those things and have no idea what any of them are.
    You'll want to start here...
    SDK Tools | Android Developers
    12-21-2013 01:10 AM
    I have the same issue after attempting to load the OTA kit Kat on a new/used device, I never knew was rooted...
    I haven't rooted since the nexus 1....

Looks like we'll both need to start here...
    SDK Tools | Android Developers
    12-21-2013 01:20 AM
    I updated my Revolution HD version to 30.1 and then since it's stuck in boot loop, It wont enter recovery or anything. it turns on to the normal HTC screen and then turns off, then restarts saying it's entering recovery but then stops and restarts again, switching between entering recovery and normal start. I'm new to all of this but I'm fairly sure it's a soft brick. I managed to get it to a screen where it says:

HBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous screen
    <VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
    RECOVERY - restarts the phone but doesnt enter recovery at all.
    FACTORY RESET - Didn't work
    SIMLOCK
    IMAGE CRC
    SHOW BARCODE

I don't know what to do, I've looked for similar problems with other peoples HTC Ones but nobody's is the same it seems.
    Sounds like you flashed the wrong recovery img. Post a lonk to the recovery img you flashed aand what method you used
    12-22-2013 12:31 AM