How long before we see a Kit Kat Rom?

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Now that kit kat has been officially released, how long before we see a stable rom? Also will it support the always listening feature of the moto x and nexus 5?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Now that kit kat has been officially released, how long before we see a stable rom? Also will it support the always listening feature of the moto x and nexus 5?

First part of your question: I would say about a month. Second part remains to be seen.

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Engadget has an article saying that the US HTC One will have 4.4 within 90 days, and 15 days for the GPE. which if thats the case, then we could see it even sooner! Not that kit kat brings any huge improvements, I always get update fever. I will probably end up doing a full GPE conversion and call it a day! Just keeping my fingers crossed for the "always listening " feature... My wife loves it on her moto x.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/31/htc-one-android-kitkat/

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Im running the Home Launcher, camera/gallery and i like it. There is no Blinkfeed but you can run both and switch to sense for Blinkfeed. The launcher also includes the 4.4 wallpaper which is cool

purplehaze50o

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Im running the Home Launcher, camera/gallery and i like it. There is no Blinkfeed but you can run both and switch to sense for Blinkfeed. The launcher also includes the 4.4 wallpaper which is cool

I am doing the same but I am reminded how this is not KitKat everytime i look at my notification bar and see HTC's typical green battery meter instead of that slick 4.4 white color.

BiGsMiLeSKyLe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Everything is working Benny with the launcher? And what improved with the kit kat gallery and camera app?

Posted via Android Central App

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
We wont be seeing kitkat till next feb...then again I am on a Verizon HTC One that is the only htc one that doesnt have 4.3 yet....:(

Dude Verizon is killing your HTC One. I'm running 4.3 since the beginning and I know I'll have 4.4 very Soon because there is a great team working on it. Root the Damn phone and go custom. You'll always have the latest updates and better support via XDA than you'll get with customer care of your provider and/or HTC.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk