UXToolkit HTC One M7 (Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Wizzrah's HTC One M7/M7WLS Toolkit!

Is it possible you could add from start to finish on your tool kit page how to put phone into fastboot etc usb debugging all that in a simple way for noobies. Btw the kit looks awesome and simple. Cant wait to get my phone in few days

Sure. Also, some scripts may ask you to "press any button to continue." Please do so if asked. I only did it so you could see what the toolkit is doing and so you can have time to breathe lol.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

An update is coming for this toolkit, v3.1, with revised instructions, new colors, new features and a slightly new layout. I'm also making a seperate toolkit for S-OFF for this phone. Lots to come!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys, some of the servers for my web host were DDoSed... AGAIN. I'm in the process of getting a new domain, reworking files and folders on the website and working on other toolkits as well. Wizzrah.pw is still up and https is still working but is down in a few countries. In other news, I am working on implementing a new design for the toolkit to further minimalize the look. I'm also looking into renaming my toolkits. I think you'll like the new name and new look. Over my new years break, a load of new stuff is coming out. Thanks for waiting and happy holidays!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site

Making the switch to the Verizon version of the One after my contract is up first week of Jan. Looking forward to un-boxing it, powering it up, and rooting the HELL out of it!!! Thanks in advance for you're toolkit. Looks like it's going to be a heck of a lot easier than going S-off on the Rezound was (the infamous wire trick of 2012).

How's the ROM situation for the One on Verizon...is there variety? Any thing you recommend?

I'm currently running a very nice version of 4.3 on my Rezound.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Making the switch to the Verizon version of the One after my contract is up first week of Jan. Looking forward to un-boxing it, powering it up, and rooting the HELL out of it!!! Thanks in advance for you're toolkit. Looks like it's going to be a heck of a lot easier than going S-off on the Rezound was (the infamous wire trick of 2012).

How's the ROM situation for the One on Verizon...is there variety? Any thing you recommend?

I'm currently running a very nice version of 4.3 on my Rezound.

I am coming out with a new design for this toolkit. I would wait. I'm not familiar with roms on the HTC One for Verizon unfortunately. I would check out XDA for that.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Sorry for the delay people. My website was attacked, but I got a new one :). The next update for the toolkit will come this weekend. If you want to get an idea on how it will look like, check out the toolkit I made for the HTC One XL as it will be the basis for this toolkit. You will be able to unlock the bootloader, flash a recovery, root, and most likely I will include an S-OFF procedure as well.

Happy Holidays

-Wizzrah

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Sneak Peak of next update:
update toolkit.png

Edit 12/29/13: This was a concept design...

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys! The next update for this toolkit is coming out tomorrow! Be ready!
It's a whole new design then I previously had.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: EZToolkit Adv: HTC One Toolkit [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root]

Guys, I'm happy to present EZToolkit for the HTC One! Enjoy :) I worked hard on this!

DawnRM

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Wizzrah,, the EZToolkit is amazing! It made short work out a long arduous process. Keep up the great work.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Wizzrah,, the EZToolkit is amazing! It made short work out a long arduous process. Keep up the great work.

Thank you! :p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys, I'm going to fix the website. Links will be down for a little bit. Thanks.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey Wizzrah. Does your toolkit do everything, like superCID and s-off? I do not want to goof up like I did rooting my one x Evita.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
The methods of s-off might be a problem being the Dev's ask not to include it in any toolkits or onclicks. I guess it wont hurt to ask permission tho.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

The methods of s-off might be a problem being the Dev's ask not to include it in any toolkits or onclicks. I guess it wont hurt to ask permission tho.

I am working something out with beaups. But he never responds! I have come up with multiple ways of including S-OFF. My next update will come with an S-OFF procedure.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I am working something out with beaups. But he never responds! I have come up with multiple ways of including S-OFF. My next update will come with an S-OFF procedure.

that would be cool if he allows you to use it

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

that would be cool if he allows you to use it

I wish he responded hehe. My next toolkit utilizes server communication. It will download files straight from my website without any hassle. I asked him politely if I could put the file on my website so I could create an encrypted tunnel (since my website uses https, something that you don't usually see on dev websites lol) because his website doesn't have https nor do his file hosters, goo.im, and dev host (Both which I think are horrible). The file link is not visible, nor will the toolkit reveal the link. I also told him I would include a button on my toolkit so people could donate to him. I need to make a donation account too because I'm going to be working on roms and stuff and hosting is becoming expensive. How do you do it?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I wish he responded hehe. My next toolkit utilizes server communication. It will download files straight from my website without any hassle. I asked him politely if I could put the file on my website so I could create an encrypted tunnel (since my website uses https, something that you don't usually see on dev websites lol) because his website doesn't have https nor do his file hosters, goo.im, and dev host (Both which I think are horrible). The file link is not visible, nor will the toolkit reveal the link. I also told him I would include a button on my toolkit so people could donate to him. I need to make a donation account too because I'm going to be working on roms and stuff and hosting is becoming expensive. How do you do it?
XDA has a new thing they call DevDB which they host for you. But we also have a website we use just as a server to host the myhub app and i have premium mediafire account we use for mirrors. We also use dev-host which i agree they suck anymore and android file host for mirrors

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

XDA has a new thing they call DevDB which they host for you. But we also have a website we use just as a server to host the myhub app and i have premium mediafire account we use for mirrors. We also use dev-host which i agree they suck anymore and android file host for mirrors

Yeah I use DevDB, but I don't use them to host files hehe. I just link the download to my site cause I want it to be used -___-. How do you collect donations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante